It's the time of year when potential students are making last-minute decisions about where they'll go to college or get a graduate degree -- and you can help them choose Western Michigan University by showing your Bronco pride!
On Thursday, March 25, we're asking the entire WMU community to shout from the roof tops-- of social media-- why people should #Go2WMU.
This one-day social media campaign will target first-year, transfer, graduate, international, and contemporary students who have not yet enrolled at a college or university.
How it works:
- Profile pics and cover images are available below to download for the one-day campaign so you can easily help spread the word. If you have Photoshop, you can download a template to create your own.
- Share this link, WMUalumni.org/GO2WMU, with your fellow Broncos so they can share their love for Western, too!
- Use #Go2WMU in your social media posts with positive messages about WMU. Please wait until we announce the day to use this tag.
Facts to share about WMU:
- 9 out of 10 Broncos find a job they love in a field they choose
- Top 15 most affordable, eco-friendly colleges - BestChoiceSchools.com
- Excellence in Diversity Award recipient since 2013 - Insight into Diversity
- 100+ study abroad programs in 40 countries
- $25.8 million in research grants 2017 – 18
- Top 20 best college town - WalletHub
- Top 11% of universities nationwide - U.S. News & World Report
- Best for Vets Ranked Top 100 eight years in a row - Military Times
- Learn more about WMU here.
- Five WMU graduate programs rank top 100 in the nation.
Profile Pics: Right-click the image you'd like to download and choose "Save Image As." Save the image to your computer, upload the image to your social media account, and set it as your profile pic.
Facebook / Twitter Cover Photos:
Right-click the image you'd like to download and choose "Save Image As." Save the image to your computer, upload the image to your Facebook / Twitter, and set it as your cover photo.